Route Setter™ Alpine Work Glove
The ultimate work glove for guides route setters tackling cold-weather jobs. Advanced Pre-curve construction with four-way stretch and excellent recovery maintains fit and performance while PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation offers the highest performing temperature control, even after repeated compression, use, and exposure to moisture.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Durable goat leather with leather overlays in high-wear areas for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation designed for repeated compression and durability, and maintaining warmth in wet conditions
- Durable Kevlar® thread in high-wear areas
- Advanced Pre-curve design enhances comfort by allowing hands to easily maintain natural position
- Reinforced carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Ribbed cuff for comfort and easy on-off
- Prop 65 Warning For CA Consumers
- 280D 4-Way Stretch Plain Weave Nylon
- Gore-Tex 2L Insert
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- 38% PA 62% ePTFE
- Fabric Body: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane | 38% PA 62% ePTFE
- Fabric Palm: DWR Drum Dyed Goat Leather
- Approx. Weight*: 5.3 oz / 149 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service