Women's Stretchdown™ Parka
local_offer Shop our partners >
Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. Wear it on the road or at the campsite: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Insulated hood with elastic binding to seal in warmth
- Two way center front zipper
- Two secure zip chest pockets
- Two zipper hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down insulation Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave Solids: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS®-certified Down
- Center Back Length: 33 in / 83.8 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 5.7 oz / 616 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service