Women's Nevadan™ Down Parka
local_offer Shop our partners >
From the cold, icy streets of your favorite mountain town to the chilly nights in camp along the river, the Nevadan™ Hooded Down Jacket is our go-to, everyday cold-weather puffy that might as well be standard issue for anyone interested in the outdoors. The jacket's durable ripstop shell and 650-fill down dispatch with any sub-comfy temps, and we even added a BYO-bevvy pocket on each side to keep your extras at the ready.
- Uses: Camping, Travel
- Insulated hood with rear webbing adjustment
- Woven patch logo
- Zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two BYO-bevvy pockets
- Two-way center front zipper
- Two internal drop pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- 650-fill RDS®-certified down Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Fabric: 45D Nylon Ripstop: 100% Nylon
- Fabric Lining: 20D Bright Nylon Lining without DWR: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 650-fill RDS®-certified Down
- Center Back Length: 31 in / 78.7 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 10.7 oz / 758 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service