Women's High Exposure™ GORE-TEX C-Knit Jacket
local_offer Shop our partners >
Our lightest three-layer ski shell designed with GORE-TEX® C-Knit™ shell fabric for turn-earners who like to go deep and ride off the beaten path, the High Exposure™ boasts an articulated, full-zip construction that's stretchy, durable and waterproof with unparalleled breathability.
- Uses: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® C-Knit shell fabric is ultralight and packable
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way Cohaesive adjustment
- Underarm zip vents
- Oversized zippered chest pockets with internal gear organization for gloves, skins, or radios
- Two way center front zipper
- Internal dump pocket for goggles
- Climbing skin loop to allow for drying
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Thumb bungees to hold sleeves down when reaching
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™ 40D 3-Layer: 100% Nylon
- Center Back Length: 28.5 in / 72.4 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 15.2 oz / 430 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service