Women's Exposure/2™ Pro Light Pant
Skinning up exposed ridges, kicking up snowy couloirs, and tacking your way up vertical ice is hard enough when you're dry—the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX® Pro LT Pant ensures you stay that way so you can focus on the task at hand. Built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric, our most durable, protective shell pants for climbers and skiers guard against blowing storms and deep powder while remaining incredibly breathable and allowing for full range of motion.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Skiing/Snowboarding
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO utilizes their most breathable waterproof PRO membrane
- Snap front closure with zippered fly
- Adjustable waist hook and loop tabs
- Zippered hand pockets
- Outer thigh zip vents
- Reinforced nylon instep kick patches
- Ankle zips for easy on and off
- Internal gaiter with silcone grippers on the bottom and a snap to secure to hem
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 70D 3L
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Approx. Weight*: 16.61 oz / 471 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service