Women's Exposure/2™ Pro Light Jacket
When serious weather threatens and there's nowhere to hide, you need uncompromising protection. The Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX® Pro LT Jacket shields climbers and skiers from unrelenting rain, snow, and whatever other gnarly conditions the mountains throw your way. Our most durable, protective shell jacket built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric, it withstands Mother Nature's worst while remaining incredibly breathable—the most capable choice for foul-weather mountain pursuits.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Skiing/Snowboarding
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO utilizes their most breathable waterproof PRO membrane
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Oversized zippered chest pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 70D 3L
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 13.46 oz / 381.5 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service