Women's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Paclite® Jacket
Stormy conditions appear as quickly in the day-to-day hustle as they do in the mountains, which is why the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX® PACLITE® Jacket is so lightweight and packable, it can go anywhere. Whether you're gallivanting the gridlock on your way to the climbing gym or braving the backcountry scouting out camp, this versatile shell perseveres, providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most. Made with the most durably waterproof breathable materials, it outlasts the elements and the years so you can count on a lifetime of uninterrupted play.
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric maximizes packability for everyday protection
- Adjustable hood
- Zippered hand pockets
- Highly packable design stuffs into its own hand pocket with internal carabiner clip loop
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® PACLITE® 2-Layer Recycled Plain Weave: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71.1 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 12 oz / 340 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service