Women's Cloud Bank™ Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket
A lightweight snow shell for weekend resort laps from Tahoe to the Tetons: the Cloud Bank™ features 2L Gore-Tex shell fabric with completely recycled synthetic insulation, mapped to reduce weight and bulk, while providing a full defense against wet spots. Enduring on even the toughest tracks with unwavering warmth for the frontcountry, this dialed feature set covers the full spectrum of ski days.
- Uses: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Gore-Tex 2L waterproof breathable shell fabric with reinforcements in key areas and PFC-free DWR finish
- Body-mapped Thermal.Q™ synthetic stretch insulation provides 80g/m² at the body and 60g/m² at the sleeves and hood
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Four zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand pockets
- Front zipper storm flap
- Internal powder skirt
- Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment tabs
- Drawcord hem
- Integrated RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- Gore Tex 75D 2L Dobby Weave
- 100% recycled polyester
- Approx. Weight*: 2 lb 2.5 oz / 980 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service