Life at the campground is all about creature comforts—a roomy tent, a hammock, a couple camp chairs, and now, a camp quilt, made in none other than our premium Stretchdown™ fabric that can handle a little rough-and-ready action. With its durable stretch-woven exterior and superior insulation, it traps in extra heat in your tent on cool nights, and when the temps rise, packs up into its own pocket as a pillow. We even added snaps on the side to wear as a poncho, whether for extra-warmth or as a post-hike changing space when someone else is using the tent.
- High performing warmth-to-weight ratio with 650-fill down for lightweight warmth and compressibility
- Bottom edge snaps and folds into 'Foot Warmer' to keep feet warm inside the quilt
- Easy to use snaps creates a wearable poncho that allows you to wear the quilt hands-free
- Durable Stretchdown™ fabric handles the grit of campground conduct and outdoor surroundings
- Integrated stuff sack that doubles as a pillow when stuffed
- Separate storage sack included for proper care and storage of quilt when not in use
- Fabric Body: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 15.4 oz / 890 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service