Men's Stretchdown™ Light Pullover Hoody
local_offer Shop our partners >
Stretchdown™ Light takes all the moves-with-you stretch, durability, and insulating warmth of our tried-and-true Stretchdown™ Collection and makes it light enough to pack in its own pocket. The warmth and packability of high-quality down insulation, the durability of a woven to resist snags and tears, and the comfortable stretch of a sweatshirt–all in a lightweight, do-everything hoody. From trailhead to the brewery back in town, over bases or under a waterproof shell, this pullover layer is made to go places.
- Exclusive baffle construction eliminates stitching by interweaving yarns from a single piece of durable stretch fabric
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down insulation Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- Insulated hood with front drawstring adjust
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Kangaroo style front pocket with internal stretch mesh pocket
- Internal drop pocket
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave Solids: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane Heathers: 62% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 9% Elastane Prints: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- Fabric Body: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave Solids: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane Heathers: 62% Nylon, 29% Polyester, 9% Elastane Prints: 86% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS®-Certified Down
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71.1 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 14.8 oz / 419 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service