Men's J Tree™ Pant
local_offer Shop our partners >
Finally, a pair of pants that straddles that line between climb and post-climb. If you've been stuck with constricting, frayed jeans and bulky, balloon pants for too long, you know the struggle. Sure, they do the job for a little while, but eventually you'll switch out of dirtbag mode and they'll end up back in your bag with your harness. Not the J Tree™ Pant. It's capable enough for your craziest beta and worthy of the celebration.
- Uses: Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Travel
- Durable stretch cotton ripstop fabric
- Belt loop waist with zippered fly
- Two hand pockets
- Single secure zip back pocket
- Single secure zip pocket at right thigh
- Seat gusset construction for ample mobility with harness compatibility
- Patch logo at back right pocket
- Fabric: Stretch Cotton Ripstop
- Fabric Body: Summer Stretch Ripstop (96% Cotton, 4% Elastane)
- Approx. Weight*: 10.9 oz / 309 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service