Men's First Tracks™ Jacket
When hot laps and groomers are calling your name, this all-mountain First Tracks™ Jacket is ready to rock wherever you ride. All the technical bells and whistles—seals out snow and wind, jacket-to-bib connector, helmet-compatible hood and so forth—with a nod to the sportiness that keeps you pitching headlong into moguls then bombing down some breezy blues. Perfect for those not shying away from kick turns and tricks, giving you all the functionality to keep you out there from freshies to last lift.
- 2-layer waterproof Dry.Q® fabric provides breathable weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Underarm zip vents with mesh backing to expel heat while keeping snow out
- Two secure zippered chest pockets
- Two hand pockets with flap closure and secure side zipper opening
- Pass pocket on the sleeve
- Snap front placket covering a two way center front zipper
- Internal secure zippered pocket
- Internal drop pocket
- Internal powder skirt with jacket to pant integration
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- Integrated RECCO® reflector for searchability in emergency situations
- Fabric: Dry.Q® 70D 2-Layer Solids: 100% Recycled Nylon. Prints: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric Body: Dry.Q® 70D 2-Layer Solids: 100% Recycled Nylon. Prints: 100% Polyester.
- Center Back Length: 31.5 in / 80 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 2 lb 4.3 oz / 1028 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service