Men's First Tracks™ Down Jacket
When hot laps and groomers are calling your name, this all-mountain First Tracks™ Down Jacket is ready to rock wherever you ride. All the technical bells and whistles—seals out snow and wind, jacket-to-pant connector, lightweight down insulation and so forth—with a nod to the sportiness that keeps you pitching headlong into moguls then bombing down some breezy blues. Perfect for those who run cold and bold, not shying from kick turns and tricks, with the functionality to keep them out there from freshies to last lift.
- 2-layer windproof shell material provides breathable weather protection
- 650-fill RDS®-certified down insulation
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Underarm zip vents with mesh backing to expel heat while keeping snow out
- Two secure zippered chest pocket
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Pass pocket on the sleeve
- Snap front placket covering a two way center front zipper
- Internal secure zippered pocket
- Two internal drop pocket
- Internal powder skirt with jacket to pant integration
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumb loops
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Integrated RECCO® reflector for searchability in emergency situations
- Fabric: 50D Stretch Ripstop 2-layer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric Body: 50D Stretch Ripstop 2-layer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Center Back Length: 31.5 in / 80 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 2 lb 7.3 oz / 1113 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service