Men's First Tracks™ Bib
When hot laps and groomers are calling your name, this all-mountain First Tracks™ Bib is ready to rock wherever you ride. All the technical bells and whistles—seals out snow and wind, jacket-to-bib connector, and so forth—with a nod to the sportiness that keeps you pitching headlong into moguls then bombing down some breezy blues. Perfect for those who run cold and bold, not shying from kick turns and tricks, with the functionality to keep them out there from freshies to last lift.
- 2-layer waterproof Dry.Q® fabric provides breathable weather protection
- Body-mapped warmth provides 60 g of insulation at the seat and knees
- Adjustable low-profile suspenders
- Zippered chest pocket with internal stretch band is compatible with most phone sizes
- Integrated webbing belt with a ladder lock buckle
- Zippered front fly
- Side zips for easy on and off and venting
- Two secure zippered thigh pockets
- Inner thigh vents with mesh backing
- Zippered rear pocket
- Jacket-to-pant attachment loop
- Reinforced 600D CORDURA® kickpatches that extend around bottom hem
- Cinches at cuffs to accommodate a variety boots
- Internal snow gaiter with boot hook
- Integrated RECCO® reflector for searchability in emergency situations
- Fabric: Dry.Q® 70D 2-Layer. Solids: 100% Recycled Nylon. Prints: 100% Polyester
- Fabric Body: Dry.Q® 70D 2-Layer. Solids: 100% Recycled Nylon. Prints: 100% Polyester
- Approx. Weight*: 2 lb / 908 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service