Men's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Pro® Light Jacket
When serious weather threatens and there's nowhere to hide, you need uncompromising protection. The Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX® Pro Lite Jacket lifts the weight of worry off your shoulders when unrelenting rain, snow, and other gnarly conditions are thrown your way—without weighing you down with secondary features. We took our most durable, protective shell, built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX®, and stripped it down to just the necessities. It withstands Mother Nature's worst while remaining incredibly breathable.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Skiing/Snowboarding
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® PRO utilizes their most breathable waterproof PRO membrane
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way drawcord adjustment
- Oversized zippered chest pocket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 70D 3L
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 14.59 oz / 413.5 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service