Men's Compressor™ Alpine Pant
When the going gets wet and cold while pitching climbs, the Compressor™ Alpine Pant is up for the job. Filled to the brim with recycled PrimaLoft® Gold P.U.R.E., and durable weather-resistant nylon where you need it most (like the backside and knees), it ensures you stay warm all the way to the summit while a fully built out design with adjustable waist tabs and side zips down the entire sides, so pulling on over base layers is a cinch—this pant ensures versatile comfort through the ups and downs.
- Ultralight Pertex® Quantum Pro ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish uses Diamond Fuse technology for high abrasion resistance
- Mapped Primaloft® Gold P.U.R.E. offers premium warmth in a lightweight package
- Dual shells fabrics, mapped with a durable coating on high-exposure areas on the seat and knees to protect against abrasion and weather
- Elastic waist with hook-and-loop adjustable tabs fine-tunes the fit
- Two secure zippered hand pockets
- Full side zips down the legs for ventilation and easy on & off
- Adjustable cuff tabs with snap closure
- Drawcord adjustment at cuffs
- Highly packable design stuffs into included stuff sack
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum Pro Diamond Fuse 20D Ripstop (legs) 70D coated nylon (knees and seat) 100% Nylon
- Fabric Body: Pertex® Quantum Pro Diamond Fuse 20D Ripstop (legs) 70D coated nylon (knees and seat) 100% Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 4 oz / 567 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service