Exposure™ GORE-TEX Parka Reissue (Unisex)
Keeping the elements out since 1993. The Exposure™ GORE-TEX® Parka was our first technical, premium mountaineering shell made with guides and world-class climbers like Ed Viesturs in mind. Now using the GORE-TEX® ePE (expanded polyethylene) membrane, a lighter and thinner, yet strong material innovation that’s PFC free for a reduced carbon footprint, we’ve taken 30 years of wisdom and made an original style for the modern planet.
- 100% recycled waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX ePE fabric enables durable performance with a low environmental footprint
- Hood with three-point adjustment
- Underarm zip vents to dump excess heat
- Two way front center zip with dual weatherflap and rain gutter
- Three secure zippered exterior pockets
- Internal zippered pocket
- Internal drop pocket
- Internal powder skirt
- Mitten rings on sleeves
- Internal waist cinch for a customized fit
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Dual lower hem adjusters to seal in warmth
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® ePE 150D 2-layer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric Body: GORE-TEX® ePE 150D 2-layer: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Center Back Length: 31 in / 78.7 cm
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service