Drawing on decades of expertise designing the world's best mountaineering tents, we utilized our extensive design knowledge and careful craftsmanship for the alpine to create the ultimate campsite tent. The Bridger™ 4 tent features a massive front vestibule to host front-porch style hangouts during the day and provides acres of livable space to stretch out in when the day winds down. Thoughtfully designed with a host of features and built with incredibly durable materials, the 3-season Bridger™ 4 is your new home away from home.
- Uses: Camping
- Vestibule and tent floor combine for one of the largest covered living spaces of any tent in its class
- Large front vestibule with external pole creates an outdoor porch with footprint extending beyond the tent
- Removable shell fabric gear lockers on both sides of vestibule with six total pockets to store helmets, shoes, tools, etc.
- Two large canopy and mesh swing-open 'saloon doors' provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view
- Full coverage fly for a true 3-season camping experience
- An entry tarp sewn into the tent body creates a doormat upon entry
- Vertical center-zip doors allow for easy entry/exit and walk-through, turning the tent from a sleeping shelter to a community hang out spot
- Pre-bend poles improve interior livable space
- Gated cross poles and symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- Awesome storage duffel…...
- 8 pockets and removable gear loft for ample interior storage
- Two full-size, dry-entry vestibules with a vent at the top
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Seam taped for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub style floor
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Footprint included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- adjustable guy line cording system can be rigged up as a dry-line for gear in the vestibule
- Fabric Body: 75D Plain Weave Polyester 2000mm
- Fabric Fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU 100% Polyester
- Fabric Canopy: 40D Polyester Mesh | 75D Ripstop Polyester 100% Polyester
- Fabric Tent Floor: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU 100% Polyester
- Approx. Weight Packed*: 18 lb 9.4 oz / 8430 g
- Approx. Weight Minimum*: 14 lb 12.7 oz / 6710 g
- Tent Capacity: 4
- Number of Poles: 4
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Tent Floor Area: 62.5 sq ft / 5.8 sq m
- Tent Packed Size: 13" x 26" / 33 cm x 66 cm
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service