Women's Gore-Tex Pro Pant
Skinning up exposed ridges, kicking up snowy couloirs, and tacking your way up vertical ice is hard enough when you're dry—the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX Pro LT Pant ensures you stay that way so you can focus on the task at hand. Built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric, our most durable, protective shell pants for climbers and skiers guard against blowing storms and deep powder while remaining incredibly breathable and allowing for full range of motion.
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Alpine Climbing, Rainwear
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro waterproof and breathable shell is bluesign®-approved
- Eco-conscious solution dyed fabric
- Gusseted construction and articulated knees
- Reinforced fabric on cuff and instep protects against crampons and ski edges
- Zippered hand pockets with bellons.
- Zippered fly
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 16.61 oz / 471 g
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell 80D 3L
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Approx. Weight*: 16.61 oz / 471 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service