Men's Viv™ GORE-TEX PRO Jacket
local_offer Shop our partners >
Designed in collaboration with Chamonix-based guide, ski mountaineer and Mountain Hardwear athlete Vivian Bruchez, the Viv GORE-TEX® Pro Jacket is our most technical ski shell that handles everything from steep resort runs to rap-in couloir lines. The three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro shell fabric provides uncompromising waterproof breathable protection, while the articulated, lightweight design retains essential features like a helmet-compatible hood and RECCO® avalanche rescue technology.
- Uses: Skiing/Snowboarding
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-way adjustment and Cohaesive™ cord locks
- Two zippered hand pockets with internal gear organization
- Two large water resistant zip chest pockets with internal phone pockets and gear organization
- Underarm zip vents
- Two oversized internal drop pockets for gloves, skins or goggles
- Unique "skin pin" system for hanging climbing skins on the inside of the shell
- Center front draft flap with laser perforation at collar for increased breathability
- jacket to pant integration
- Hood collapse snap feature to keep out of the way when not in use
- Integrated RECCO® reflector
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Articulated cuffs with Velcro® tabs and thumb bungee
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® PRO Shell 30D 3-Layer: 100% Nylon
- Center Back Length: 32 in / 81.3 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 3 oz / 540 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service