Men's Phantom™ Down Jacket
Our warmest down jacket for shiver-free belays on ice and alpine routes, après-trek at Everest Base Camp, and light-and-fast pushes in the high mountains that inspired Mountain Hardwear's existence: The Phantom™ Jacket provides high-lofting, packable warmth with increased durability for an all-around jacket that shines on light-and-fast alpine pushes. Wherever belays, bivies, and bone-chilling temps are guaranteed, make sure the Phantom™ is within reach.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Camping, Rock Climbing
- Ultralight diamond ripstop shell fabric with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS®-certified down insulation
- Two-way front zipper
- Two harness-compatible zippered hand pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Pertex® 20D Diamond Fuse Ripstop
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric Body: Pertex® 20D Diamond Fused Ripstop
- Insulation: 800-fill RDS-Certified Down/Flourine Free
- Center Back Length: 27.5 in/ 70cm
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 0.5 oz / 468 g
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service