Men's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Pro Jacket
We designed the Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Pro Jacket to shield climbers and skiers from unrelenting rain, snow, and whatever other gnarly conditions the mountains throw your way. Our most durable, protective jacket built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved Gore-Tex Pro shell fabric, the Exposure/2™ withstands Mother Nature's worst while remaining incredibly breathable—the most capable choice for big, technical alpine routes, deep, stormy ski tours, and other foul-weather mountain pursuits.
- Center Back Length: 30 in/ 76 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Alpine Climbing, Rainwear
- 3L Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and breathable shell is bluesign®-approved
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood and hem with single-pull Cohaesive™ cord-lock technology
- Underarm zip vents
- Oversized zippered chest pockets and zippered arm pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 1 ib 1 oz / 469.5 g
- Gore Tex Pro Shell 80D 3L w/ MIcro Grid Backer
- 100% Recycled Nylon
- Approx. Weight*: 1 ib 1 oz / 469.5 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service