Men's Absolute Zero™ Down Suit
The most advanced, and carefully crafted high-altitude climbing suit ever made. We worked with the world’s most accomplished alpinists to redesign this suit from the ground up, refining features from oxygen mask compatibility to a unique internal suspender system.<br /><b> This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Q Shield™ Down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Oxygen mask compatible collar
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Reinforced panels at elbows, knees, seat and hem
- 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
- 3 lb. 15 oz. / 1.78 kg.
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feather
- Approx. Weight*: 3 lb. 15 oz. / 1.78 kg.
|straighten||Active Fit: A trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement. Use it for: backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering and running.|
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service